- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Completely remodeled 2011. All work done with permits. Spacious 2540 Square Foot on 23,200 Square Foot Lot Breathtaking views from railed terrace,living room and master. Main Home has 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. Attached with Separate Entrance 1 bed/1 bath guest suite with bathroom and kitchenette. Light and bright gourmet kitchen with custom wood cabinetry. Open floor plan. Basement with large workshop and storage. Paved driveway surrounded by mature trees. Well maintained grassy side yard. Fruit trees, flowers.Reports online. Too many Amenities to list.
Please Call/Text for showing:Listing Agent Miri Kornitz 408-368-9119 E-Mail: MKornitz@C21mm.com Or E-Mail owner Iris: firstname.lastname@example.org Miri Kornitz, RealtorCentury 21 M&M and Associates Cupertino, CA 95014 408-368-9119
- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $414,000
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, 400 sqft
- Partial basement
- View: Mountain, Park
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Guest Quarters, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Additional Rooms \ Workshop, Amenities Misc. \ Bay Window, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Insulation - Per Owner, Energy Features \ Low Flow Shower, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Energy Features \ Walls Insulated, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Foundation \ Post & Pier, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Up, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains, View \ Valley, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,540 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 009294009000
- Zillow Home ID: 19331984
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 93923 home values will increase 2.9% next year, compared to a 4% increase for Carmel as a whole. Among 93923 homes, this home is valued 31.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93923, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.2% greater than in Carmel, and 42.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93923 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Carmel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93923 home values.
|3465 Rio Rd Carmel, CA||$1.01M||3||2||1,685|
|3488 Lazarro Dr Carmel, CA||$1.27M||2||3||2,368|
|3472 Lazarro Dr Carmel, CA||$1.32M||3||2.5||2,366|
|3485 Oliver Rd Carmel, CA||$1.16M||3||1.5||1,730|
|3480 Oliver Rd Carmel, CA||$749K||3||2||1,147|
|3496 Oliver Rd Carmel, CA||$863K||3||2||1,508|
|3425 Rio Rd Carmel, CA||$768K||4||2||1,147|
|3415 Rio Rd Carmel, CA||$1.11M||2||2||2,074|
|3462 Lazarro Dr Carmel, CA||$1.33M||3||2||2,516|
|3508 Lazarro Dr Carmel, CA||$1.65M||4||3.5||2,581|
|3508 Oliver Rd Carmel, CA||$980K||3||2||1,627|
|3452 Lazarro Dr Carmel, CA||$2.01M||4||4||4,220|
|3445 Rio Rd Carmel, CA||$768K||3||2||1,272|
|3520 Oliver Rd Carmel, CA||$1.07M||3||2||1,627|
|3405 Rio Rd Carmel, CA||$919K||2||2||1,528|
|3479 Lazarro Dr Carmel, CA||$997K||2||2||1,900|
|3528 Lazarro Dr Carmel, CA||--||Studio||--||--|
|3461 Lazarro Dr Carmel, CA||$1.02M||3||3||1,769|
|26434 Birch Pl Carmel, CA||$854K||3||2||1,420|
|3497 Lazarro Dr Carmel, CA||$997K||3||2||1,782|
Nearby Schools in Carmel
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org