This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $8.8K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Jacksonville is $9,074.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $11.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Jacksonville is $17,679.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 229.84 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- All time views: 1,190
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $151,000
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Additional Rooms \ Storage Room
- Bath \ MBR Bth Tub W\Shwr
- Bedrooms \ Split Bedrooms
- Building Stories \ 2 Stories
- Common Amenities \ Clubhouse
- Common Amenities \ Exercise Room
- Dining \ Living\Dining Combo
- Export Options \ Allow VOW AVM
- Export Options \ Display VOW Comments
- Export Options \ Publish Address
- Export Options \ Publish Directions
- Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks
- Export Options \ Publish Square Feet
- Interior Amenities \ Ceiling 8+ Ft.
- Interior Amenities \ Ceramic Tile
- Interior Amenities \ Sliding Glass Dr(s)
- Interior Amenities \ Unfurnished
- Interior Amenities \ Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Interior Amenities \ Wood Floors
- Kitchen \ Breakfast Bar
- Lot Description \ Sidewalks
- Major Appliances \ Ice Maker-Refrgeratr
- Min Rental Term \ 12 Months
- Parcel Size \ Less than 1\4 acre
- Parking Facilities \ 2 Car Space
- Parking Facilities \ Guest Parking
- Restrictions \ Approval Required
- Road Frontage \ City Street
- Road Surface \ Asphalt Road
- Roof \ Shingle Roof
- Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll
- Status \ Active
- Stories \ 2 Story
- Structure \ Wood Frame
- Style \ Traditional
- Tenant Pays \ Electric
- Tenant Pays \ Phone Basic
- Tenant Pays \ Phone Long Dist.
- Tenant Pays \ Sewer
- Tenant Pays \ Water
- Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Detached
- Unit Location \ Ground Level
- Utilities \ DSL Available
- Utilities \ Sewer - Public
- Utilities \ Water - Public
- Water Heater \ Electric Water Heatr
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,110 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1670671456
- Zillow Home ID: 71037314
Sell your home on Zillow
Neighborhood: Beach Haven
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Beach Haven market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.7% less than in Jacksonville, and 159.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Beach Haven home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!