A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7.6 acres
- Built in 1987
- Views: 1,847 all time views
- HOA Fee: $315/mo
- Last sold: Jun 2015 for $619,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $562
- Additional Listing Info: Not Disclosed
- Family Room: No Family Room
- Listing Class: Residential
- Cooling: None
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Fireplaces: Gas Starter
- Horse Property: No
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Flooring: Tile
- Kitchen: Garbage Disposal
- Style: Contemporary
- Foundation: Concrete Slab
- Water: Public
- Kitchen: Dishwasher
- Association Fees Include: Reserves
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Association Fees Include: Exterior Painting
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Flooring: Laminate
- Association Fees Include: Gardening
- Association Fees Include: Management Fee
- Roof: Tile
- Subclass: Townhouse
- Flooring: Carpet
- Association Fees Include: Maintenance - Common Area
- Heating: Central Forced Air
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Sewer Septic: Sewer - Public
- Laundry: Dryer
- Kitchen: Countertop - Granite
- Dining Room: Dining Area
- View: Park
- Association Fees Include: Insurance - Hazard
- Association Fees Include: Other
- HOA Amenities: Other
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 132
- Floor size: 1,102 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: 543 044420000
- Zillow Home ID: 25056035
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $443-730K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ardenwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 89.3% lower than in Fremont, and 97.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Ardenwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fremont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ardenwood home values.
|Other Units in this Building (57)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 4864 Richland Ter|
Nearby Schools in Fremont
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.