349 Allison Dr NE, Atlanta, GA 303423 beds, 4 baths, 2,134 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.93 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $559,000
- Price/sqft: $262
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,134 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 17 00630006033
- Zillow Home ID: 35933640
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 349 Allison Drive Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Buckhead, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.2% less than in Atlanta, and 57.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help North Buckhead home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Buckhead home values.
- 341 Allison Dr NE Atlanta, GA$557K221,394
- 355 Allison Dr NE Atlanta, GA$490K221,528
- 329 Allison Dr NE Atlanta, GA$560K332,028
- 319 Allison Dr NE Atlanta, GA$781K455,533
- 365 Allison Dr NE Atlanta, GA$479K321,558
- 350 Allison Dr NE Atlanta, GA$451K32.51,330
- 373 Allison Dr NE Atlanta, GA$513K321,668
- 183 Old Ivy Rd NE Atlanta, GA$679K43.52,989
- 340 Allison Dr NE Atlanta, GA$522K331,814
- 362 Allison Dr NE Atlanta, GA$488K321,673
- 332 Allison Dr NE Atlanta, GA$647K43.52,830
- 394 Allison Dr NE # 0 Atlanta, GA$358K32--
- 324 Allison Dr NE Atlanta, GA$582K322,083
- 205 Old Ivy Rd NE Atlanta, GA$410K321,346
- 376 Allison Dr NE Atlanta, GA$527K322,147
- 318 Allison Dr NE Atlanta, GA$657K432,200
- 150 Old Ivy Rd NE Atlanta, GA$542K321,466
- 381 Allison Dr NE Atlanta, GA$481K321,540
- 207 Old Ivy Rd NE Atlanta, GA$462K321,236
- 3545 Old Ivy Ln NE Atlanta, GA$871K55.54,030
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.