349 E 43rd St, Minneapolis, MN 554093 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,520 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,307 sqft
- Built in 1972
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 1998 for $73,000
- Finished basement, 296 sqft
- Parking: Off street
- Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Living room
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,520 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 49
- Lot width: 24
- Parcel #: 1002824410229
- Zillow Home ID: 1783316
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 349 E 43rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Regina market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 92% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% greater than in Minneapolis, and 450.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Regina home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Regina home values.
- 351 E 43rd St Minneapolis, MN$128K--1.51,140
- 347 E 43rd St Minneapolis, MN$160K321,500
- 353 E 43rd St Minneapolis, MN$127K--1.5964
- 345 E 43rd St Minneapolis, MN$130K--1.51,140
- 4330 4th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$126K--1.751,140
- 343 E 43rd St Minneapolis, MN$130K--21,140
- 335 E 43rd St Minneapolis, MN$128K31.51,140
- 337 E 43rd St Minneapolis, MN$127K31.51,140
- 333 E 43rd St Minneapolis, MN$134K31.51,400
- 4328 4th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$129K21.51,731
- 339 E 43rd St Minneapolis, MN$127K31.51,140
- 4332 4th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$126K--1.51,140
- 331 E 43rd St Minneapolis, MN$128K31.51,140
- 4334 4th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$125K--11,140
- 4326 4th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$129K22.51,465
- 329 E 43rd St Minneapolis, MN$126K321,140
- 355 E 43rd St Minneapolis, MN$126K21.51,140
- 4336 4th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$164K321,644
- 4300 4th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$133K------
- 4324 4th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$125K--1.751,140
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.