349 E 49th St APT 4F, New York, NY 100171 bed, 1 bath, 800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1940
- 91 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Sep 2007 for $607,000
- Price/sqft: $700
- MLS #: 1843918
- View: City
- Coop Maintenance \ 1444, Financing Allowed \ 75, Tax Deduction \ 48, Private Outdoor Space \ None, Dogs Allowed \ true, Cats Allowed \ true, Live- in Superintendent \ true, Bike Room \ true, Total Floors \ 6, Borough \ Manhattan, Block Number \ 1342, Lot Number \ 23, Buyfolio Building ID \ 63400, Total Charges \ 1444
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 106
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Parcel #: 1342002300349000000004F
- Zillow Home ID: 79520930
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 349 E 49th Street APT 4F
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.6% less than in New York Metro, and 76.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- # 2$970K------
- Apt 1A$488K------
- Apt 2A$490K------
- Apt 2H$570K11--
- Apt 2N$602K------
- Apt 2P$614K------
- Apt 2S$978K------
- Apt 2V$493K------
- Apt 3N$568K11--
- Apt 4E$980K------
- Apt 4N$626K------
- Apt 5N$619K------
- Apt 6D$611K11--
- Apt 6G$991K22--
- Apt 6J$490K------
- Apt 6P$614K------
- Apt 6T$633K------
- # 4HJ$958K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.