- Built in 1989
- Views: 385 all time views
- HOA Fee: $154
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $207,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $231
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ No, Attic \ None, Basement Finished Info \ Unfinished, Condo Type \ Second Floor, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Exterior Feature \ Balcony, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Under Building, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Kitchen Description \ Galley, Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Automatic Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S), New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Open, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 125
- Floor size: 895 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:E07 B:00309 L:349
- Zillow Home ID: 57402893
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $110-347K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06611 home values will decrease 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.2% fall for Trumbull as a whole. Among 06611 homes, this home is valued 49.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 23.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06611, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.9% less than in Trumbull, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help 06611 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Trumbull.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06611 home values.
Nearby Schools in Trumbull
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!