349 Manning Ln, Hampton, VA 236664 beds, 3 baths, 2,413 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $235,000
- Price/sqft: $97
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Security System
- Cable-ready, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,413 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 04H001 01 00029
- Zillow Home ID: 74406975
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 349 Manning Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northampton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Hampton, and 98.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northampton home values.
- 351 Manning Ln Hampton, VA$213K321,858
- 347 Manning Ln Hampton, VA$254K42.52,372
- 345 Manning Ln Hampton, VA$257K42.52,387
- 353 Manning Ln Hampton, VA$202K321,770
- 346 Manning Ln Hampton, VA$253K42.52,471
- 348 Manning Ln Hampton, VA$255K42.52,563
- 355 Manning Ln Hampton, VA$265K42.52,480
- 343 Manning Ln Hampton, VA$263K42.52,606
- 344 Manning Ln Hampton, VA$258K42.52,513
- 350 Manning Ln Hampton, VA$235K42.52,312
- 342 Manning Ln Hampton, VA$254K432,373
- 352 Manning Ln Hampton, VA$230K432,374
- 63 Buck Cir Hampton, VA$250K32.52,369
- 65 Buck Cir Hampton, VA$219K32.51,937
- 341 Manning Ln Hampton, VA$413K42.52,516
- 67 Buck Cir Hampton, VA$234K42.51,997
- 335 Manning Ln Hampton, VA$249K42.52,401
- 332 Manning Ln Hampton, VA$250K332,537
- 85 Woods Ln Hampton, VA$196K321,560
- 69 Woods Ln Hampton, VA$268K32.52,014
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.