349 Park Way, Santa Cruz, CA 950623 beds, 2 baths, 1,446 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,882 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $689,000
- Price/sqft: $476
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 440 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Exterior \ Shingles, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,446 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Parcel #: 00937315000
- Zillow Home ID: 16111046
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 349 Park Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95062 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% higher than in Santa Cruz, and 58.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95062 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95062 home values.
- 345 Park Way Santa Cruz, CA$667K321,318
- 351 Park Way Santa Cruz, CA$665K321,537
- 357 Park Way Santa Cruz, CA$638K321,680
- 341 Park Way Santa Cruz, CA$681K321,307
- 186 Suburbia Ct Santa Cruz, CA$675K221,491
- 190 Suburbia Ct Santa Cruz, CA$740K422,126
- 182 Suburbia Ct Santa Cruz, CA$685K321,539
- 335 Park Way Santa Cruz, CA$715K321,863
- 361 Park Way Santa Cruz, CA$568K221,266
- 216 Almena St Santa Cruz, CA$559K321,143
- 342 Park Way Santa Cruz, CA$569K31788
- 101 Acacia Way Santa Cruz, CA$685K321,685
- 352 Park Way Santa Cruz, CA$632K221,235
- 212 Almena St Santa Cruz, CA$598K121,495
- 329 Park Way Santa Cruz, CA$786K432,269
- 336 Park Way Santa Cruz, CA$613K42955
- 358 Park Way Santa Cruz, CA$650K321,370
- 208 Almena St Santa Cruz, CA$559K321,198
- 403 Park Way Santa Cruz, CA$654K321,410
- 325 Park Way Santa Cruz, CA$688K221,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!