349 Peoria St, Daly City, CA 940144 beds, 3 baths, 1,370 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Last sold: May 2013 for $485,000
- Price/sqft: $354
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 770 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,370 sqft
- Lot depth: 101
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 004121280
- Zillow Home ID: 15462131
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 349 Peoria Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94014 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.3% greater than in Daly City, and 44.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Daly City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94014 home values.
- 345 Peoria St Daly City, CA$543K31900
- 898 Bellevue Ave Daly City, CA$667K221,390
- 341 Peoria St Daly City, CA$541K211,080
- 886 Bellevue Ave Daly City, CA$618K321,350
- 333 Peoria St Daly City, CA$536K411,130
- 329 Peoria St Daly City, CA$515K21980
- 879 Bellevue Ave # 1 Daly City, CA$1.39M865,413
- 862 Bellevue Ave Daly City, CA$547K211,040
- 883 Bellevue Ave Daly City, CA$1.5M885,412
- 309 Peoria St Daly City, CA$551K221,160
- 875 Bellevue Ave Daly City, CA$867K52.52,730
- 344 Peoria St Daly City, CA$505K21780
- 867 Bellevue Ave Daly City, CA$612K221,410
- 344 Peoria St Daly City, CA$822K------
- 871 Bellevue Ave Daly City, CA$894K52.52,700
- 348 Peoria St Daly City, CA$839K432,280
- 887 Bellevue Ave Daly City, CA$1.46M865,412
- 340 Peoria St Daly City, CA$444K211,030
- 352 Peoria St Daly City, CA$857K432,280
- 863 Bellevue Ave Daly City, CA$588K32.51,300
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.