- Built in 1969
- 121 days on Zillow
- 35 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $220
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $35,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $42
- MLS #: IV14260526
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- View: Water
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Electric Stove, Association \ Pool, AssociationDues1Frequency \ Monthly, AttachedStructure \ Attached, CommonWalls \ 1 common wall, CommunityFeatures \ Sidewalks, CommunityFeatures \ Street Lighting, Cooling \ Central, EatingArea \ Breakfast Nook, EntryLocation \ Ground Level No Steps, EntryLocation \ Top Level, Fireplace \ None, Floor \ Linoleum, Floor \ Partially Carpeted, GarageAttached \ Detached, Heating \ Forced Air, InteriorFeatures \ Shower in Tub, LastChangeType \ Back On Market, Laundry \ Community, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Individual Room, Laundry \ Washer Included, LotFeatures \ Access Road Paved, LotFeatures \ Alley Access, Parking \ Assigned, Parking \ Covered Parking, Parking \ Driveway, Parking \ Driveway - Asphalt, Parking \ Shared Driveway, Pool \ Association, Pool \ Community Pool, Pool \ In Ground, PreviousStatus \ Hold Do Not Show, PropertySubType \ Condominium, Rooms \ All Bedrooms Down, Rooms \ Living Room, SaleType \ Standard, Sewer \ Sewer Paid, Spa \ None, Stories \ Two Level, View \ None, WaterSource \ District/Public, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 840 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Parcel #: 1191312360000
- Zillow Home ID: 59202017
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $46-60K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Amber Hills home values will increase 12.1% next year, compared to a 14.4% rise for San Bernardino as a whole. Among Amber Hills homes, this home is 76.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 55.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Amber Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.3% higher than in San Bernardino, and 86.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Amber Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Amber Hills home values.
|3486 Rainbow Ln Highland, CA||$49K||2||1||882|
|3488 Rainbow Ln Highland, CA||$49K||2||1||882|
|3488 Rainbow Ln Highland, CA||$51K||2||1||882|
|3484 Rainbow Ln Highland, CA||$48K||2||1||780|
|3484 Rainbow Ln Highland, CA||$51K||2||1||780|
|3478 Rainbow Ln Highland, CA||$48K||2||1||740|
|3496 Rainbow Ln Highland, CA||$48K||2||1||882|
|3480 Rainbow Ln Highland, CA||$49K||2||1||840|
|3500 Rainbow Ln Highland, CA||$47K||2||1||840|
|3474 Rainbow Ln Highland, CA||$48K||2||1||780|
|3491 20th St Highland, CA||$47K||2||1||840|
|3476 Rainbow Ln Highland, CA||$49K||2||1||882|
|3494 Rainbow Ln Highland, CA||$48K||2||1||800|
|3498 Rainbow Ln Highland, CA||$48K||2||1||882|
|3489 20th St Highland, CA||$48K||2||1||882|
|3489 20th St Highland, CA||$48K||2||1||882|
|3487 20th St Highland, CA||$47K||2||1||882|
|3481 20th St Highland, CA||$49K||2||1||840|
|3501 20th St Highland, CA||$46K||2||1||840|
|3477 20th St # 2 Highland, CA||$49K||2||1||882|
Nearby Schools in San Bernardino
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.