3491 Danish Rd, Sandy, UT 840934 beds, 3.5 baths, 5,662 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.66 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2001
- Finished basement, 1926 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1056 sqft
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,662 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 28022770190000
- Zillow Home ID: 12907819
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3491 Danish Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 84093, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Cottonwood Heights, and 32.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 84093 home values.
- 3491 E Danish Rd Cottonwood Heights, UT$811K43.55,662
- 8839 Grand Oak Dr Salt Lake City, UT$832K654,101
- 3475 Danish Rd Sandy, UT$799K32.52,237
- 8858 S Sutton Way Salt Lake City, UT$805K63.53,172
- 3513 Danish Rd Sandy, UT$766K432,422
- 8842 S Sutton Way Salt Lake City, UT$792K645,022
- 8823 Grand Oak Dr Salt Lake City, UT$464K632,561
- 3461 E Danish Rd Sandy, UT--------
- 8904 Sutton Way Sandy, UT$534K73.252,412
- 8847 Grand Oak Dr Salt Lake City, UT$817K52.52,859
- 8826 S Sutton Way Salt Lake City, UT$1.1M64.254,394
- Sutton Cir Salt Lake City, UT$931K864,446
- 8813 Grand Oak Dr Salt Lake City, UT$405K432,463
- 8916 S Sutton Way Sandy, UT$517K63.752,804
- 8812 S Sutton Way Cottonwood Heights, UT$828K645,058
- 8812 Sutton Way Salt Lake City, UT$903K63.253,458
- 8830 Grand Oak Dr Salt Lake City, UT$336K31.751,648
Nearby Schools in Cottonwood Heights
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292