3491 Tal Wood Dr, Birmingham, AL 352164 beds, 3 baths, 1,536 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- 104 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $204,900
- Price/sqft: $130
- MLS #: 591886
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 868 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,536 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 40072008014000RR00
- Zillow Home ID: 1064340
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3491 Tal Wood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 35216 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60% higher than in Hoover, and 88.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 35216 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hoover.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35216 home values.
- 2225 Tal Brook Rd Birmingham, AL$275K42.54,019
- 2221 Tal Brook Rd Birmingham, AL$200K42.52,126
- 3487 Tal Wood Dr Birmingham, AL$191K421,748
- 3490 Tal Wood Dr Birmingham, AL$167K321,661
- 3488 Tal Wood Dr Birmingham, AL$189K321,737
- 3483 Tal Wood Dr Birmingham, AL$161K42.51,566
- 2229 Tal Brook Rd Birmingham, AL$171K422,151
- 2217 Tal Brook Rd Birmingham, AL$204K423,072
- 3484 Tal Wood Dr Birmingham, AL$160K421,761
- 2213 Tal Brook Rd Birmingham, AL$190K422,552
- 3479 Tal Wood Dr Birmingham, AL$164K421,786
- 2209 Tal Brook Rd Birmingham, AL$194K422,700
- 2228 Tal Brook Rd Birmingham, AL$163K321,769
- 2232 Tal Brook Rd Birmingham, AL$192K321,764
- 3480 Tal Wood Dr Birmingham, AL$178K433,089
- 2224 Tal Brook Rd Birmingham, AL$183K423,408
- 2205 Tal Brook Rd Hoover, AL$184K423,242
- 3475 Tal Wood Dr Birmingham, AL$157K4--1,904
- 2236 Tal Brook Rd Birmingham, AL$167K421,794
- 2220 Tal Brook Rd Birmingham, AL$173K423,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.