- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Views: 4,273 all time views
- HOA Fee: $300
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $204,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $125
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Tennis Court
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Split, Assoc Rules/Info \ NoVsble TrkTrlrRvBt, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks), Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Semi-Annually, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Complex Feature \ Biking/Walking Path, Complex Feature \ Children''s Playgrnd, Complex Feature \ Clubhouse/Rec Room, Complex Feature \ Comm Tennis Court(s), Complex Feature \ Community Pool Htd, Complex Feature \ Community Spa Htd, Const - Finish \ Brick Trim/Veneer, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Stories \ 2, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Linoleum, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Boulder Creek High School, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Ht/Cool Partial/Full \ Partial, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Non-laminate Counter, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bedroom \ Split, Master Bedroom \ Upstairs, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Loft, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Roofing \ All Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Sewer \ Sewer in & Cnctd, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Status - Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Breakfast nook
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,642 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 20327230
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 60981118
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $180-220K.
Market guideZillow predicts North Gateway home values will rise 5.2% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among North Gateway homes, this home is valued 34% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 0.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Gateway, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.6% lower than in Phoenix, and 113.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help North Gateway home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Gateway home values.
|34908 N 31st Ave Phoenix, AZ||$204K||4||2.5||1,733|
|34916 N 31st Ave Phoenix, AZ||$206K||4||2||1,753|
|34904 N 31st Ave Phoenix, AZ||$192K||3||--||1,534|
|34920 N 31st Ave Phoenix, AZ||$211K||4||2.5||1,642|
|3039 W Cavalry Dr Phoenix, AZ||$202K||4||2.5||1,733|
|34818 N 31st Ave Phoenix, AZ||$203K||4||2.5||1,642|
|3038 W Villa Cassandra Dr Anthem, AZ||$204K||4||2||1,733|
|34924 N 31st Ave Anthem, AZ||$200K||3||2.5||1,534|
|3040 W Cavalry Dr Phoenix, AZ||$206K||4||2.5||1,753|
|3035 W Cavalry Dr Phoenix, AZ||$221K||--||--||2,024|
|34814 N 31st Ave Phoenix, AZ||$206K||4||2.5||1,733|
|34928 N 31st Ave Phoenix, AZ||$199K||--||--||1,642|
|3034 W Villa Cassandra Dr Anthem, AZ||$221K||3||3||2,024|
|3034 W Villa Cassandra Dr Phoenix, AZ||$198K||3||2.5||2,024|
|3036 W Cavalry Dr Phoenix, AZ||$221K||3||2.5||2,024|
|3037 W Villa Cassandra Dr Phoenix, AZ||$207K||4||3||1,733|
|34810 N 31st Ave Phoenix, AZ||$194K||3||2.5||1,534|
|34932 N 31st Ave Phoenix, AZ||$216K||4||2.5||1,733|
|3041 W Ferruccio Pl Phoenix, AZ||$205K||--||--||1,733|
|3031 W Cavalry Dr Anthem, AZ||$190K||3||3||1,534|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!