34939 N Decorah Ave, Ingleside, IL 600413 beds, 2 baths, 1,176 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,011 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $100,100
- Price/sqft: $85
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,176 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 05242080200000
- Zillow Home ID: 4764827
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 34939 N Decorah Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60041, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 198.1% greater than in Long Lake, and 1708.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60041 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Long Lake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60041 home values.
- 34925 N Decorah Ave Ingleside, IL$140K211,300
- 34919 N Decorah Ave Ingleside, IL$116K--11,275
- 34965 N Decorah Ave Ingleside, IL$64K211,050
- 34922 N James Ave Ingleside, IL--------
- 34938 N James Ave Ingleside, IL$107K--11,118
- 25321 W Chicago Ave Ingleside, IL$78K--1814
- 34928 N Decorah Ave Ingleside, IL$220K--1.51,494
- 34913 N Decorah Ave Ingleside, IL$163K--21,320
- 34910 N James Ave Ingleside, IL$124K--1.51,040
- 25297 W Chicago Ave Ingleside, IL$194K322,373
- 34970 N Decorah Ave Ingleside, IL$87K--1772
- 34956 N Rock Island St Ingleside, IL$83K--1736
- 34948 N Rock Island St Ingleside, IL$82K--11,008
- 34878 N James Ave Ingleside, IL--------
- 34914 N Decorah Ave Ingleside, IL$153K--1.51,004
- 34925 N James Ave Ingleside, IL$191K--21,858
- 25320 W Chicago Ave Ingleside, IL$177K--11,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.