3496 Concerto Dr, Cincinnati, OH 452414 beds, 3 baths, 1,896 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Many of Main Street's older homes, now remodeled into shops, are reminders of the past. But it is not history so much as the future that makes Sharonville an appealing place. Lovely new homes have been built in an assortment of styles. Services have been increased, streets have been improved and plans are in the works for an even better quality of life.
Another appealing attraction is the closeness of Sharon Woods, with its forested hills, vast lake for fishing, 18-holes of golf, camping and picnic areas, baseball diamonds and nature trails. In addition, the area boasts a 56,000 square foot convention center. The Family Aquatic Center is available with many activities during warmer months.
Reading Road, through the center of town, is U.S. 42. Within 5 minutes drive is I-75 (north and south) and Circle Freeway I-275 (east and west). I-71 and the Ronald Reagan Highway are about 10 minutes away.
Many retail outlets for convenience shopping are along Reading Road and Main Street through the center of town. For the ultimate in wide selections and complete shopping enjoyment, there are the large Tri-County and Kenwood Shopping Centers just 15 minutes away with all major department stores and 150 shops and services. The so-called "Strip" on Chester Road near the high school offers restaurants, motels, small shops and services.
The city has two municipal swimming pools, one on Creek Road and one on Circlefield with low-cost memberships. Five lighted tennis court areas are also available to Sharonville residents. Little League baseball, football, soccer and basketball are available on a planned basis. A complete planned year round craft and arts program and recreation program are also available to adults. Kemper Road Park has baseball, soccer and football fields with 2 of the 4 fields lighted for evening use.
- Lot: 10,237 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $172,000
- Price/sqft: $91
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 324 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,896 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 78
- Parcel #: 6080007012600
- Zillow Home ID: 34404748
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3496 Concerto Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 45241, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.9% lower than in Sharonville, and 48.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 45241 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sharonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45241 home values.
- 3502 Concerto Dr Cincinnati, OH$133K31.51,364
- 3504 Concerto Dr Cincinnati, OH$151K41.52,014
- 3484 Concerto Dr Cincinnati, OH$100K31.51,012
- 3495 Grandview Ave Cincinnati, OH$85K311,012
- 3492 Grandview Ave Cincinnati, OH$82K211,160
- 3491 Grandview Ave Cincinnati, OH$87K311,032
- 3506 Concerto Dr Cincinnati, OH$136K31.51,414
- 3501 Concerto Dr Cincinnati, OH$143K31.51,676
- 3480 Grandview Ave Cincinnati, OH$169K321,326
- Sunshine Ave OH--------
- 3485 Concerto Dr Cincinnati, OH$131K31.51,674
- 3503 Concerto Dr Cincinnati, OH$162K41.52,026
- 3479 Grandview Ave Cincinnati, OH$98K21832
- 3507 Concerto Dr Cincinnati, OH$131K31.51,704
- 3508 Concerto Dr Cincinnati, OH$118K31.51,676
- 3470 Grandview Ave Cincinnati, OH$73K21900
- 3518 Grandview Ave Cincinnati, OH$140K41.51,508
- 3469 Grandview Ave Cincinnati, OH$95K311,231
- 3517 Grandview Ave Cincinnati, OH$133K421,508
Nearby Schools in Sharonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292