3496 Dresden St, Columbus, OH 432243 beds, 2 baths, 1,105 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,663 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $66,000
- Price/sqft: $60
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 368 sqft
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,105 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 107
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 010100925
- Zillow Home ID: 33892295
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3496 Dresden Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Linden, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.7% higher than in Columbus, and 131% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Linden home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Linden home values.
- 3504 Dresden St Columbus, OH$71K211,109
- 3510 Dresden St Columbus, OH$73K311,105
- 3482 Dresden St Columbus, OH$69K311,105
- 3493 Bremen St Columbus, OH$64K311,200
- 3497 Bremen St Columbus, OH$75K321,274
- 3516 Dresden St Columbus, OH$75K21.51,109
- 1653 Pauline Ave Columbus, OH$73K311,274
- 3476 Dresden St Columbus, OH$69K311,105
- 3505 Bremen St Columbus, OH$76K211,274
- 3522 Dresden St Columbus, OH$73K211,109
- 3497 Dresden St Columbus, OH$66K311,105
- 3511 Bremen St Columbus, OH$74K311,274
- 3505 Dresden St Columbus, OH$68K311,105
- 1661 Pauline Ave Columbus, OH$73K311,211
- 3468 Dresden St Columbus, OH$68K311,109
- 3511 Dresden St Columbus, OH$68K311,109
- 3483 Dresden St Columbus, OH$63K311,128
- 3517 Bremen St Columbus, OH$76K311,537
- 3517 Dresden St Columbus, OH$64K31.51,105
- 3530 Dresden St Columbus, OH$74K311,109
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!