- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3496 La Cienega Way, Cameron Park, CA 956823 beds, 2 baths, 1,746 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Mar 1994 for $139,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,746 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Other
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0830730510
- Zillow Home ID: 18603519
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3496 La Cienega Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95682 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 22.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Shingle Springs, and 11.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95682 home values.
- 3500 La Cienega Way Cameron Park, CA$309K321,638
- 3490 La Cienega Way Cameron Park, CA$336K321,528
- 2818 Alhambra Dr Cameron Park, CA$334K42.51,824
- 2812 Alhambra Dr Cameron Park, CA$390K332,513
- 3506 La Cienega Way Cameron Park, CA$317K321,660
- 3486 La Cienega Way Cameron Park, CA$280K321,380
- 3505 La Cienega Way Cameron Park, CA$323K321,940
- 2804 Alhambra Dr Cameron Park, CA$350K432,518
- 3495 La Cienega Way Cameron Park, CA$324K321,988
- 2824 Alhambra Dr Cameron Park, CA$317K321,680
- 3512 La Cienega Way Cameron Park, CA$323K421,920
- 3515 La Cienega Way Cameron Park, CA$341K321,638
- 2794 Alhambra Dr Cameron Park, CA$340K322,060
- 3481 La Cienega Way Cameron Park, CA$308K321,540
- 2749 Montebello Way Cameron Park, CA$281K321,524
- 2759 Montebello Way Cameron Park, CA$304K321,582
- 2830 Alhambra Dr Cameron Park, CA$423K332,578
- 2815 Alhambra Dr Cameron Park, CA$414K322,164
- 3518 La Cienega Way Cameron Park, CA$315K321,632
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.