<br><br>Brand new kitchen with large refrigerator, professional range with hood and griddle, beautiful wooden countertops and porcelain apron-front sink
- New paint, new carpet and beautiful wood floors throughout. Perhaps the cleanest, move-in ready property in all of North/South Park
- Shed in driveway for additional tool and equipment storage
- Dual french doors in the living room provide deck access and airy ambiance for the entire home
- Enormous backyard with 16' high deck overlooking Juniper Canyon with panoramic views that reach to a twinkling Tijuana at night
- Generous entertaining areas to include fire pit, outdoor furniture and nicely-appointed dining room
- 1550 sqft main level and 375 sqft lower level that can house "man cave", wine cellar, game room, home gym etc.
- 1/4 mile walk to Juniper and 30th, the center of South Park. Walkabouts every month with local attractions like Hamilton's Pub, Station Tavern, Whistle Stop, Rebecca's Coffee, Vagabond, Cafe Madeline, Fern St Cafe, Big Kitchen, Mazara's Greek Cafe & Bottle Shop, numerous food trucks, several hiking trails in adjacent canyons
- Easy access to the 5, 805 and 94 freeways, 1 exit from 6th Ave downtown, 1 mile from Balboa Park & Frisbee Golf, 1 mile to center of North Park (30th and Univ) with too many attractions to list, easy 10 minute drive to Coronado
- 3-4 parking spots in driveway plus unlimited street parking
- Brand new appliances throughout to include kitchen, dishwasher, washer and dryer
Owner is also content to rent the property to the right tenants for a period of 6 months to 2 years.
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Views: 2,554 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $475,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $336
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, On street, 3 spaces
- Partial basement
- View: Mountain, Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,412 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5392620700
- Zillow Home ID: 17076357
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $522-821K.
Market guideZillow predicts North Park home values will increase 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.5% increase for San Diego as a whole. Among North Park homes, this home is valued 42.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.4% higher than in San Diego, and 29.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Park home values.
|3535 Grape St San Diego, CA||$772K||3||2.5||1,930|
|3405 Grape St San Diego, CA||$594K||3||2||1,320|
|3495 Grape St San Diego, CA||$676K||3||2||1,550|
|Gregory St San Diego, CA||--||--||--||--|
|1889 Whaley Ave San Diego, CA||$503K||3||2.5||1,302|
|1843-1845 Gregory St San Diego, CA||$671K||5||2||1,500|
|2012 Gregory St San Diego, CA||$606K||3||2||1,232|
|1877 Whaley Ave San Diego, CA||$503K||3||2.5||1,302|
|1887 Whaley Ave San Diego, CA||$500K||3||2.5||1,302|
|1837-1839 Gregory St San Diego, CA||$681K||5||2||1,500|
|1879 Whaley Ave San Diego, CA||$500K||3||2.5||1,302|
|2020-2022 Gregory St San Diego, CA||$827K||4||2||1,775|
|1869 Whaley Ave San Diego, CA||$547K||3||3||1,302|
|1831-1833 Gregory St San Diego, CA||$663K||4||2||1,504|
|1844-1846 Gregory St San Diego, CA||$687K||4||2||1,504|
|1867 Whaley Ave San Diego, CA||$464K||3||2.5||1,302|
|2030 Gregory St San Diego, CA||$625K||3||2||1,337|
|1857 Whaley Ave San Diego, CA||$506K||3||2.5||1,302|
|1849 Whaley Ave San Diego, CA||$503K||3||2.5||1,302|
|1825-1827 Gregory St San Diego, CA||$934K||4||2||1,480|
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!