3498 W 122nd St, Cleveland, OH 441113 beds, 2 baths, 1,196 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,675 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1917
- 110 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2001 for $78,500
- Price/sqft: $50
- MLS #: 3622853
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 198 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,196 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 01802157
- Zillow Home ID: 33358962
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3498 W 122nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Jefferson, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.3% lower than in Cleveland, and 215.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Jefferson home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jefferson home values.
- 3494 W 122nd St Cleveland, OH$56K211,207
- 3502 W 122nd St Cleveland, OH$54K311,152
- 3490 W 122nd St Cleveland, OH$57K311,152
- 3506 W 122nd St Cleveland, OH$54K321,206
- 3510 W 122nd St Cleveland, OH$55K311,175
- 3488 W 122nd St Cleveland, OH$44K311,357
- 3499 W 123rd St Cleveland, OH$55K311,201
- 3512 W 122nd St Cleveland, OH$64K311,181
- 3484 W 122nd St Cleveland, OH$52K311,181
- 3495 W 123rd St Cleveland, OH$76K311,177
- 3503 W 123rd St Cleveland, OH$62K421,673
- 3491 W 123rd St Cleveland, OH$82K31.51,172
- 3507 W 123rd St Cleveland, OH$65K311,152
- 3487 W 123rd St Cleveland, OH$65K311,181
- 3516 W 122nd St Cleveland, OH$57K311,152
- 3511 W 123rd St Cleveland, OH$65K311,270
- 3480 W 122nd St Cleveland, OH$49K211,600
- 3485 W 123rd St Cleveland, OH$56K211,238
- 3513 W 123rd St Cleveland, OH$62K311,172
- 3503 W 122nd St Cleveland, OH$51K311,392
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.