This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1980
- All time views: 2,926
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Jan 1998 for $20,000
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- View: City
- Additional Listing Info: Not Disclosed
- Listing Class: Residential Mobile Homes
- Dining Room: No Formal Dining Room
- Heating: Central Forced Air
- HOA Amenities: Club House
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Tandem Parking
- Subclass: Single Wide Mobile Home
- Cooling: Central Forced Air
- Family Room: Family Room Combo
- Sewer Septic: Sewer - Public
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Water: Public
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 624 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 134201820
- Zillow Home ID: 15640432
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $24.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Redwood City is $21,497.
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $54K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Redwood City is $62,441.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94063, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.3% higher than in Redwood City, and 77.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94063 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Nearby Schools in Redwood City
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!