- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3499 Granton Ave, Cleveland, OH 441114 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,604 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,725 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $47
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 320 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,604 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 02518036
- Zillow Home ID: 33374502
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3499 Granton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kamm's Corner market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 31.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60.9% lower than in Cleveland, and 50.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Kamm's Corner home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kamm's Corner home values.
- 3505 Granton Ave Cleveland, OH$120K321,525
- 3493 Granton Ave Cleveland, OH$93K311,380
- 3511 Granton Ave Cleveland, OH$122K511,714
- 3487 Granton Ave Cleveland, OH$122K211,475
- 3508 Tuttle Ave Cleveland, OH$99K311,230
- 3504 Tuttle Ave Cleveland, OH$97K311,256
- 3512 Tuttle Ave Cleveland, OH$121K311,172
- 3500 Tuttle Ave Cleveland, OH$95K31825
- 3483 Granton Ave Cleveland, OH$118K31.51,340
- 3517 Granton Ave Cleveland, OH$60K211,288
- 3494 Granton Ave Cleveland, OH$125K321,642
- 3516 Tuttle Ave Cleveland, OH$80K21779
- 3500 Granton Ave Cleveland, OH$109K21879
- 3488 Granton Ave Cleveland, OH$119K311,126
- 3496 Tuttle Ave Cleveland, OH$84K311,362
- 3504 Granton Ave Cleveland, OH$119K311,216
- 3484 Granton Ave Cleveland, OH$120K411,366
- 3529 Granton Ave Cleveland, OH$118K311,337
- 3479 Granton Ave Cleveland, OH$121K311,300
- 3520 Tuttle Ave Cleveland, OH$120K311,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.