This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Views: 4,604 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $1,075,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 7 spaces
- Sports Court
- Wet Bar
- AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED5_LEVEL \ Basement, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Conventional (2x4-2x6), COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Marble, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sauna/Steam/Hot Tub, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Wetbar, KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_DSCRP \ Wet bar, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Exercise Room, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Media Room, OTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 6,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Other
- Parcel #: M:00065 B:00288 L:00000
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 90175209
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $699K-2.1M.
Market guideZillow predicts 01845 home values will decrease 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% fall for North Andover as a whole. Among 01845 homes, this home is valued 224.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01845, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for North Andover, and 92.4% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01845 home values.
Nearby Schools in North Andover
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!