35 Avery Ln, Andover, MA 018104 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,606 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, family room, dining room, living room and eat-in kitchen, full basement with 8ft ceilings ideal for finishing, and walk up attic for easy storage, bonus room.
High Plain Elementary School,
Wood Hill Middle School,
Andover High School.
Beautiful neighborhood with voluntary home owners association that sponsors a Holiday Party, Ice Cream Social, Easter Egg Hunt, Summer BBQ's and Pig Roast. The neighborhood delivers a family friendly environment...great for the kids.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- HOA Fee: $75
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $852,500
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Electric Pet Fence
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,606 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:00228 B:00001 L:0000A
- Zillow Home ID: 56038142
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 35 Avery Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01810, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Andover, and 97.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01810 home values.
- 33 Avery Ln Andover, MA$751K433,472
- 1 Avery Ln Andover, MA$809K42.53,632
- 34 Avery Ln Andover, MA$793K42.53,618
- 32 Avery Ln Andover, MA$772K42.53,164
- 31 Avery Ln Andover, MA$719K43.53,600
- 3 Avery Ln Andover, MA$944K42.55,953
- 30 Avery Ln Andover, MA$717K42.52,980
- 403 River Rd Andover, MA$488K42.52,322
- 418 River Rd Andover, MA$470K42.51,900
- 28 Avery Ln Andover, MA$750K42.53,366
- 422 River Rd Andover, MA$523K42.52,898
- 401 River Rd Andover, MA$459K322,587
- 1 Atwood Ln Andover, MA$716K42.53,136
- 11 Avery Ln Andover, MA$796K43.54,069
- 7 Avery Ln Andover, MA$801K543,664
- 426 River Rd Andover, MA$604K42.52,855
- 15 Avery Ln Andover, MA$816K43.53,620
- 3 Atwood Ln Andover, MA$747K42.53,344
- 17 Avery Ln Andover, MA$830K43.54,860
- 2 Stoneybrook Cir Andover, MA$741K42.53,536
Nearby Schools in Town of Andover
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292