- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1920
- Views: 1,024 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $82,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $24
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Area Num \ New Haven, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Cooling System \ None, Energy Features \ None, Entry Description \ Semi Private Entry, Exterior Feature \ None, Exterior Siding \ Shingles, Exterior Siding \ Steel Siding, Fuel Tank Description \ Above Ground Tank, Fuel Type \ Oil, Furnace Type \ Individual Unit(S), Handicap Accessible \ Unknown, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Last Status \ Active, Laundry Room Access \ Basement Hook-Up, Laundry Room Info \ Basement, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease Listing Agreement, Listing Type Description \ Full Service, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Mill Rate \ 41.5500, Neighborhood \ New Haven (102), Park Garage Type \ Off-Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, REO \ Yes, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ 3updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Built up
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,423 sqft
- Parcel #: M:254 B:0503 L:02500
- Zillow Home ID: 57965558
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $122-235K.
Market guideZillow predicts Newhallville home values will fall 4.1% next year, compared to a 6.2% fall for New Haven as a whole. Among Newhallville homes, this home is valued 60.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 69.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Newhallville, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71.7% greater than in New Haven, and 390.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Newhallville home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Newhallville home values.
|29 Bassett St New Haven, CT||$85K||3||1||1,252|
|38 Bassett St New Haven, CT||$148K||5||2||2,777|
|34 Bassett St New Haven, CT||$158K||4||2||2,856|
|37 Bassett St New Haven, CT||$169K||6||3||3,387|
|30 Bassett St New Haven, CT||$181K||6||--||3,065|
|42 Bassett St New Haven, CT||$97K||3||1||1,155|
|39 Bassett St New Haven, CT||$147K||6||2||2,778|
|27 Bassett St New Haven, CT||$140K||5||2||2,198|
|26 Bassett St New Haven, CT||$151K||4||2||2,354|
|44 Bassett St New Haven, CT||$115K||3||1||1,155|
|43 Bassett St New Haven, CT||$106K||3||1||1,676|
|Bassett St New Haven, CT||$176K||7||3||3,221|
|22 Bassett St New Haven, CT||$176K||8||3||3,221|
|25 Bassett St New Haven, CT||$127K||4||2||1,838|
|23 Bassett St New Haven, CT||$138K||3||1.5||1,256|
|23 Bassett St New Haven, CT||$97K||3||1.5||1,256|
|45 Bassett St New Haven, CT||$129K||6||2||2,198|
|19 Bassett St New Haven, CT||$155K||2||1||2,820|
|18 Bassett St New Haven, CT||$169K||6||2.5||3,084|
|17 Bassett St New Haven, CT||$103K||3||1||1,660|
Nearby Schools in New Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!