35 Bell St, Glastonbury, CT 060332 beds, 2 baths, 1,924 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1.08 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 1973 for $9,000
- Controlled Access
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Age Restricted \ No, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Gated Community \ No, Parking Type \ Open, Property Type \ Rental, Rental Agreement \ Lease, Rental Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Duplex
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,924 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 03200035
- Zillow Home ID: 57721105
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 35 Bell Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06033 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.5% greater than in Glastonbury, and 29.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glastonbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06033 home values.
- 1387 Hebron Ave Glastonbury, CT$239K321,806
- 57 Bell St Glastonbury, CT$276K42.52,058
- 47 Bell St Glastonbury, CT$286K42.52,318
- 30 Bell St Glastonbury, CT$259K321,500
- 1382 Hebron Ave Glastonbury, CT$187K31.51,135
- 67 Bell St Glastonbury, CT$314K32.51,784
- 42 Bell St Glastonbury, CT$257K321,268
- 54 Bell St Glastonbury, CT$186K321,150
- 71 Bell St Glastonbury, CT$301K42.52,362
- 1368 Hebron Ave Glastonbury, CT$188K31.51,300
- 68 Bell St Glastonbury, CT$288K321,196
- 18 Bell St Glastonbury, CT$271K21.51,411
- 89 Bell St Glastonbury, CT$298K42.51,973
- 1408 Hebron Ave Glastonbury, CT$296K322,456
- 8 Bell St Glastonbury, CT$254K321,440
- 23 Pinacle Rd Glastonbury, CT$255K31.51,040
- 1420 Hebron Ave Glastonbury, CT$181K311,152
- 84 Bell St Glastonbury, CT$409K331,888
- 23 Margaret Ln Glastonbury, CT$242K321,213
- 1344 Hebron Ave Glastonbury, CT$139K21636
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!