- Lot: 4,965 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Views: 1,570 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $450,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $211
- Parking: 1 space
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Fuses, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Granite, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Study, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, STYLE \ Victorian, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,132 sqft
- Parcel #: W:20 P:04673 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59142808
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $490-649K.
Market guideZillow predicts Roslindale home values will increase 0.5% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Roslindale homes, this home is valued 48% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Roslindale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.1% less than in Boston, and 63.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Roslindale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roslindale home values.
|39 Bradfield Ave Boston, MA||$560K||5||2||2,080|
|31 Bradfield Ave Boston, MA||$516K||3||1||1,544|
|27 Bradfield Ave Boston, MA||$520K||4||1||1,746|
|43 Bradfield Ave Boston, MA||$574K||6||2||2,291|
|44 Congreve St Boston, MA||$607K||4||3||2,978|
|50 Congreve St # 1 Boston, MA||$467K||3||1||1,300|
|50 Congreve St Boston, MA||$605K||6||2||3,186|
|40 Congreve St APT 3 Boston, MA||--||2||1||1,100|
|40 Congreve St APT 2 Boston, MA||--||2||1||1,450|
|40 Congreve St Boston, MA||--||1||1||1,200|
|26 Bradfield Ave Boston, MA||$589K||4||3||2,887|
|23 Bradfield Ave Boston, MA||$544K||5||1.5||2,034|
|26 Bradfield Ave # 2 Roslindale, MA||$376K||2||1||1,000|
|28-30 Bradfield Ave Boston, MA||$603K||5||3||2,947|
|45 Bradfield Ave Boston, MA||$748K||5||4||2,933|
|58 Congreve St Boston, MA||$551K||3||1.5||2,140|
|32-34 Bradfield Ave Boston, MA||$596K||4||3||2,721|
|20-22 Bradfield Ave Boston, MA||$670K||7||3||3,889|
|36 Congreve St Boston, MA||$576K||5||2||2,704|
|36 Bradfield Ave Boston, MA||$562K||5||1.5||2,018|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!