- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Views: 295 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $189,924
- Last sale price/sqft: $188
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Unfinished, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Day/Night Thermostat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Breezeway, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Above Ground, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Parcel #: M:25 B:0020 L:00005
- Zillow Home ID: 60102677
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $142-204K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06066 home values will rise 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Vernon Rockville as a whole. Among 06066 homes, this home is valued 9.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 50.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% less than in Vernon Rockville, and 44.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vernon Rockville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06066 home values.
|41 Brookside Ln Vernon, CT||$196K||4||2||1,588|
|27 Brookside Ln Vernon, CT||$168K||3||2||1,113|
|44 Brookside Ln Vernon, CT||$166K||3||1.5||1,143|
|48 Brookside Ln Vernon, CT||$197K||3||2.5||1,458|
|45 Brookside Ln Vernon, CT||$163K||3||1.5||1,008|
|19 Brookside Ln Vernon, CT||$207K||3||1.5||1,808|
|52 Brookside Ln Vernon, CT||$164K||3||2||1,008|
|36 Brookside Ln Vernon, CT||$160K||3||1||1,008|
|32 Brookside Ln Vernon, CT||$183K||3||2||1,248|
|28 Brookside Ln Vernon, CT||$196K||5||2||1,689|
|49 Brookside Ln Vernon, CT||$175K||3||2||1,394|
|22 Brookside Ln Vernon, CT||$212K||4||2.5||1,820|
|18 Brookside Ln Vernon, CT||$231K||4||2.5||1,866|
|58 Brookside Ln Vernon, CT||$161K||2||1.5||1,107|
|12 Brookside Ln Vernon, CT||$226K||4||3||2,112|
|62 Brookside Ln Vernon, CT||$158K||3||1||1,112|
|14 Valley View Ln Vernon, CT||$209K||3||1.5||2,002|
|48 Valley View Ln Vernon, CT||$173K||4||2||1,302|
|32 Valley View Ln Vernon, CT||$163K||2||1||1,118|
|36 Valley View Ln Vernon, CT||$162K||3||1||1,144|
Nearby Schools in Vernon Rockville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!