This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $15,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- View: City
- Wet Bar
- APPLIANCES \ Compactor, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 952 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: M:0627 P:00051
- Zillow Home ID: 56165092
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $118-154K.
Market guideZillow predicts Chicopee home values will increase 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Springfield Metro as a whole. Among Chicopee homes, this home is valued 18.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Chicopee, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.9% less than in Springfield Metro, and 63.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Chicopee home values rise more quickly than other regions in Springfield Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chicopee home values.
|45 Buckley Blvd Chicopee, MA||$122K||4||1||1,344|
|88 Prospect St Chicopee, MA||$154K||4||3||1,970|
|14 Bush Ave Chicopee, MA||$127K||3||2||1,500|
|92 Prospect St Chicopee, MA||$176K||9||3||2,856|
|72 Prospect St Chicopee, MA||$151K||2||2||1,925|
|57 Bush Ave Chicopee, MA||$227K||6||3||2,400|
|73 Buckley Blvd UNIT 73 Chicopee, MA||$134K||2||1.5||1,208|
|76 Prospect St Chicopee, MA||$155K||4||2||1,796|
|61 Buckley Blvd Chicopee, MA||$132K||3||1||1,408|
|13 Bush Ave Chicopee, MA||$114K||3||1||864|
|77 Prospect St Chicopee, MA||$147K||4||1||1,359|
|110 Prospect St Chicopee, MA||$122K||2||1||960|
|71 Prospect St Chicopee, MA||$168K||4||1||1,900|
|2 Pendleton Ave Chicopee, MA||$160K||3||2||1,450|
|5 Bush Ave Chicopee, MA||$135K||3||1.5||1,420|
|59 Prospect St # 2 Chicopee, MA||--||2||1||950|
|59 Prospect St Chicopee, MA||$180K||4||2||2,140|
|105 Prospect St Chicopee, MA||$160K||5||2||2,248|
|81 Buckley Blvd Chicopee, MA||$136K||2||1.5||1,208|
|114 Prospect St Chicopee, MA||$131K||4||1.5||1,260|
Nearby Schools in Chicopee
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded1.8 mi
K-8 & ungraded0.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org