- Lot: 0.57 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Views: 354 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $199,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $130
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fruit Trees, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Whirlpool, Interior Feature \ Workshop, Kitchen Description \ Bay Window, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Dehumidifier, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Sun Room, Pool Type \ Above Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,536 sqft
- Parcel #: 0096770001
- Zillow Home ID: 61996165
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $89-190K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06360 home values will fall 2.7% next year, compared to a 2.8% fall for Norwich as a whole. Among 06360 homes, this home is valued 17% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 25.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06360, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.4% less than in Norwich, and 144.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06360 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06360 home values.
|36 Caribou Dr Norwich, CT||$152K||3||2||1,248|
|34 Caribou Dr Norwich, CT||$138K||3||1.5||1,092|
|37 Caribou Dr Norwich, CT||$152K||3||2||1,248|
|38 Caribou Dr Norwich, CT||$182K||3||2.5||1,822|
|32 Caribou Dr Norwich, CT||$156K||3||2||1,294|
|39 Caribou Dr Norwich, CT||$140K||3||1.5||1,144|
|40 Caribou Dr Norwich, CT||$139K||3||2||1,248|
|20 Caribou Dr Norwich, CT||$153K||3||1.5||1,258|
|30 Caribou Dr Norwich, CT||$160K||3||1.5||1,574|
|22 Caribou Dr Norwich, CT||$117K||2||1||1,140|
|29 Caribou Dr Norwich, CT||$183K||3||2||2,006|
|41 Caribou Dr Norwich, CT||$161K||3||2||1,560|
|42 Caribou Dr Norwich, CT||$153K||3||2||1,248|
|28 Caribou Dr Norwich, CT||$159K||3||2.5||1,243|
|43 Caribou Dr Norwich, CT||$153K||3||2||1,248|
|44 Caribou Dr Norwich, CT||$159K||3||1.5||1,536|
|26 Caribou Dr Norwich, CT||$157K||3||1.5||1,248|
|45 Caribou Dr Norwich, CT||$153K||3||2||1,248|
|46 Caribou Dr Norwich, CT||$157K||3||2||1,352|
|24 Caribou Dr Norwich, CT||$188K||4||4||1,552|
Nearby Schools in Norwich
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!