- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1933
- Views: 3,111 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $850,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $180
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 529 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Brick, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Other Location, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Steam/Hot Water, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Shake, Roof \ Wood Shakes/Shingles, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Paid Vendor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,734 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1933
- Parcel #: 002512011000
- Zillow Home ID: 19314063
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $495-765K.
Market guideZillow predicts 93901 home values will increase 10.5% next year, compared to a 10.9% increase for Salinas as a whole. Among 93901 homes, this home is valued 153.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 23.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93901, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.6% lower than in Salinas, and 32.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 93901 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Salinas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93901 home values.
|45 Carmel Ave Salinas, CA||$559K||4||3.5||2,552|
|22 Santa Lucia Ave Salinas, CA||$466K||3||3||1,967|
|25 Carmel Ave Salinas, CA||$913K||5||4||4,500|
|14 Los Laureles Ave Salinas, CA||$803K||5||3||4,177|
|51 Carmel Ave Salinas, CA||$446K||3||2||1,773|
|22 Los Laureles Ave Salinas, CA||$965K||6||5.5||5,019|
|8 Los Laureles Ave Salinas, CA||$789K||5||4||3,999|
|32 Carmel Ave Salinas, CA||$376K||3||2||1,577|
|38 Carmel Ave Salinas, CA||$592K||4||3||3,200|
|42 Carmel Ave Salinas, CA||$377K||3||1||1,510|
|20 Carmel Ave Salinas, CA||$862K||7||5.5||4,109|
|55 Carmel Ave Salinas, CA||$441K||2||1.5||1,805|
|44 Carmel Ave Salinas, CA||$573K||4||3||2,663|
|24 Los Laureles Ave Salinas, CA||$615K||4||4.5||2,992|
|57 Carmel Ave Salinas, CA||$544K||3||3||2,400|
|16 Carmel Ave Salinas, CA||$444K||3||2.5||2,100|
|17 Santa Lucia Ave Salinas, CA||$732K||4||3.5||3,768|
|15 Santa Lucia Ave Salinas, CA||$538K||5||2||2,977|
|9 Santa Lucia Ave Salinas, CA||$551K||4||3.5||2,993|
|25 Santa Lucia Ave Salinas, CA||$551K||4||2||2,766|
Nearby Schools in Salinas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!