- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $267,000
- Price/sqft: $293
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Crawl Space, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Electric, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Wood/Coal Stove, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Galley, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room 1 Description \ Sun Room, Pool Type \ Above Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ Beach Rights, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 912 sqft
- Heating: Coal
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:018 B:025 L:2
- Zillow Home ID: 58855287
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Saybrook Manor home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.1% rise for Old Saybrook as a whole. Among Saybrook Manor homes, this home is valued 17.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Saybrook Manor, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.4% higher than in Old Saybrook, and 46.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Saybrook Manor home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Old Saybrook.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Saybrook Manor home values.
|31 Chalker Beach Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$214K||1||1||856|
|8 Derenne Rd Old Saybrook, CT||--||--||--||--|
|10 Derenne Rd Old Saybrook, CT||--||--||--||--|
|46 Chalker Beach Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$242K||2||1.5||940|
|2 Soundview Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$246K||3||1||960|
|42 Chalker Beach Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$300K||2||1||1,344|
|3 Soundview Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$217K||3||1||952|
|23 Baum Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$281K||3||1||1,325|
|5 Soundview Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$221K||2||1||896|
|50 Chalker Beach Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$203K||1||1||688|
|52 Chalker Beach Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$279K||3||1.5||1,120|
|3 Elinor Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$226K||3||1||912|
|9 Soundview Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$368K||3||2||2,002|
|27 Chalker Beach Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$324K||4||2||1,953|
|11 Soundview Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$345K||3||1.5||1,776|
|12 Soundview Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$265K||3||2||1,368|
|25 Chalker Beach Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$287K||2||2||1,229|
|37 Chalker Beach Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$491K||3||2.5||2,300|
|4 Kenn Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$404K||4||2||2,132|
|14 Soundview Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$204K||1||1||600|
Nearby Schools in Old Saybrook
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!