35 Clyde St UNIT B, Somerville, MA 021452 beds, 3 baths, 1,641 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1990
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $495,000
- Price/sqft: $302
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Range,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4,BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,FLOORING \ Parquet,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FLOORING \ Wood,HEATING \ Electric Baseboard,HEATING \ Gas,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4,MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),MBR_DSCRP \ Closet,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,OTH1_DSCRP \ Skylight,OTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,STYLE \ Attached,STYLE \ Townhouse,TERMS_FEATURE \ Seller W/Participate,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Middle,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,641 sqft
- Parcel #: 33-G-9 Sub lot:35B
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 59214159
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 35 Clyde Street UNIT B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02145, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 188.2% greater than in Somerville, and 53.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02145 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Somerville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02145 home values.
- Unit A$446K22.51,241
Nearby Schools in Somerville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292