- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Views: 915 all time views
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $300,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $152
- Cable Ready
- Parking: 1 space
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vacuum System - Rough-in, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cabana, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Skylight, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ 3/4 Bath, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Composition Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Multi-Level, STYLE \ Other (See Remarks), STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,970 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: SLEM M:110 B:8144 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 86787398
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $285-370K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03079 home values will decrease 0% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Salem as a whole. Among 03079 homes, this home is valued 33.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03079, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% less than in Salem, and 46.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03079 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03079 home values.
|Cole St Salem, NH||$291K||3||2.5||1,638|
|37 Cole St Salem, NH||$291K||3||2.5||1,638|
|33 Cole St Salem, NH||$251K||3||1.5||1,248|
|28 Cole St Salem, NH||$308K||3||2.5||1,500|
|41 Cole St Salem, NH||$266K||3||2||1,568|
|39 Cole St Salem, NH||$347K||4||2.5||2,150|
|31 Cole St Salem, NH||$370K||4||2.5||2,274|
|26 Cole St Salem, NH||$322K||3||2||2,698|
|26 Cole St Salem, NH||$314K||3||2||2,128|
|26 Cole St Salem, NH||$318K||3||2||2,128|
|26 Cole St Salem, NH||$318K||3||2||2,128|
|29 Cole St Salem, NH||$366K||4||2.5||2,066|
|22 Ivangile Rd Salem, NH||$241K||3||1||1,052|
|20 Ivangile Rd Salem, NH||$256K||3||1.5||1,500|
|24 Ivangile Rd Salem, NH||$289K||3||3||1,815|
|24 Cole St Salem, NH||$257K||3||1.5||1,200|
|18 Ivangile Rd Salem, NH||$255K||3||2||1,469|
|26 Ivangile Rd Salem, NH||$337K||4||2.5||2,176|
|23 Ivangile Rd Salem, NH||$364K||3||2.5||2,429|
|16 Ivangile Rd Salem, NH||$317K||3||2.5||1,591|
Nearby Schools in Salem
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!