- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1880
- Views: 2,464 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $230,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $126
- Parking: 0 space
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Brick, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), MF_TYPE \ 3 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Living Room, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, TERMS_FEATURE \ Seller W/Participate, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,820 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Parcel #: M:083 B:663 L:056
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 56079126
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $225-331K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01902 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.9% increase for Lynn as a whole. Among 01902 homes, this home is valued 30.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 21.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01902, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.8% greater than in Lynn, and 1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01902 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01902 home values.
|22 High Rock Ter Lynn, MA||$242K||3||2||1,632|
|5 Hutchinsons Ct Lynn, MA||$327K||4||1.5||2,508|
|9 Hutchinsons Ct Lynn, MA||$344K||6||3||3,315|
|11 Hutchinsons Ct Lynn, MA||$356K||6||3||3,534|
|20 High Rock Ter Lynn, MA||$261K||7||2||2,250|
|33 Essex Ct Lynn, MA||$214K||4||1.5||1,270|
|31 Essex Ct Lynn, MA||$265K||3||1.5||1,768|
|15 Hutchinsons Ct Lynn, MA||$224K||4||1.5||1,334|
|50 Rockaway St # A Lynn, MA||$178K||3||1.5||1,168|
|54 Rockaway St Lynn, MA||$280K||4||2||2,520|
|24 High Rock Ter Lynn, MA||$346K||2||2||2,477|
|17 Hutchinsons Ct Lynn, MA||$329K||8||3||2,991|
|16 High Rock Ter Lynn, MA||$274K||4||2||2,068|
|24-26 Essex Ct Lynn, MA||$277K||6||2||2,409|
|1 Rockaway Pl Lynn, MA||$216K||5||2||1,196|
|44 Rockaway St Lynn, MA||$280K||--||--||--|
|27 Essex Ct Lynn, MA||$195K||2||1||956|
|56 Rockaway St Lynn, MA||$301K||5||3||2,359|
|16 Hutchinsons Ct Lynn, MA||$219K||3||1||1,134|
|50 Rockaway St Lynn, MA||$344K||6||3||3,282|
Nearby Schools in Lynn
PK-5 & ungraded0.5 mi
PK-7 & ungraded0.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!