- Built in 2006
- Views: 1,526 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $760,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $749
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Appliances \ Countertop Range, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Wall Oven, Assc Fee Includes \ Elevator, Assc Fee Includes \ Gas, Assc Fee Includes \ Heat, Assc Fee Includes \ Hot Water, Assc Fee Includes \ Landscaping, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assc Fee Includes \ Refuse Removal, Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer, Assc Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Assc Fee Includes \ Water, Assoc Security \ Intercom, Basement \ N, Beachfront \ No, Condo Association \ Yes, Cooling \ Central Air, Disclosure \ N, Exterior Unit Features \ Deck - Roof, FEE_INTERVAL \ Monthly, Flooring \ Hardwood, Heating \ Forced Air, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ Undisclosed, Listing Alert \ No, Management \ Professional - On Site, Parking Feature \ Available for Purchase, SEWER \ City/Town Sewer, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ Unknown, Square Feet Source \ Other, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Mid-Rise, Type \ Condo, WATER \ City/Town Water, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Source \ Public Record
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 2
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 91
- Floor size: 1,015 sqft
- Parcel #: W:03 P:06396 S:172
- Unit floor #: 5
- Zillow Home ID: 81855774
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $798-995K.
Market guideZillow predicts South End home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South End homes, this home is valued 26.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.6% less than in Boston, and 89.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
|Other Units in this Building (61)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 35 Fay St|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!