A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Views: 2,651 all time views
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $220,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $109
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: Mountain
- Accessibility \ 1st Fl Bdrm, Accessibility \ 1st Flr Bdrm w/Bath, Accessibility \ 1st Flr Full Bath, Appliances Incl \ Dishwasher, Appliances Incl \ Disposal, Appliances Incl \ Freezer, Appliances Incl \ Range/Stove, Appliances Incl \ Refrigerator, Appliances Incl \ Wall Oven, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Basement \ Finished-Partially, Basement \ Full, Construction \ Wood Frame, Easement \ Unk, Electric Type \ 100 Amp, Electric Type \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Storm Doors, Energy Features \ Storm Windows, Exterior \ Wood, Exterior Amenities \ Bus-Public, Exterior Amenities \ Bus-School, Exterior Amenities \ Exterior Lighting, Exterior Amenities \ Landscaped, Exterior Amenities \ Patio, Exterior Amenities \ Porch, Exterior Amenities \ Trash Public, Floor \ Carpet, Floor \ Laminate, Floor \ Wood, Fuel \ Nat Gas, Garage \ 3+ Car, Garage \ Attached, Garage \ Auto Opener, Heat/Cool \ Boiler, Heat/Cool \ Hot Water, Hot Water \ Nat Gas, Insulation \ Blown In, Interior Amenities \ Cable Avail, Interior Amenities \ Fireplace (s), Lead Paint \ Unk, Parking Spaces Type \ Garaged, Region \ Berkshire - Central, Right of Way \ Unk, Roof \ Asphalt/Fiberglass, Sewer \ Public, Status \ Pending, Style \ Ranch, Survey \ Unk, Title V \ Not Applicable, Underground Oil Tank \ Unk, Views \ Distant, Views \ Hill/Mountain, Views \ Scenic, Views \ Seasonal, Water \ Public, Year Built Source \ Assessor, Zoning \ Residential
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,024 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:L06 B:0007 L:005
- Zillow Home ID: 55951736
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $172-310K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01201 home values will decrease 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% decrease for Pittsfield as a whole. Among 01201 homes, this home is valued 58.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01201, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Pittsfield, and 27.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01201 home values.
|45 Flintstone Dr Pittsfield, MA||$230K||3||2||1,814|
|29 Flintstone Dr Pittsfield, MA||$228K||4||2.5||1,671|
|36 Flintstone Dr Pittsfield, MA||$208K||3||2||1,259|
|51 Flintstone Dr Pittsfield, MA||$223K||4||2||1,816|
|21 Flintstone Dr Pittsfield, MA||$221K||4||1.5||1,580|
|44 Flintstone Dr Pittsfield, MA||$215K||3||1||1,596|
|824 Williams St Pittsfield, MA||$224K||3||2||1,269|
|19 Bellmore Dr Pittsfield, MA||$242K||4||2.5||2,280|
|20 Flintstone Dr Pittsfield, MA||$224K||2||2||1,630|
|18 Rockland Dr Pittsfield, MA||$228K||3||2.5||1,704|
|814 Williams St Pittsfield, MA||$235K||3||2||1,836|
|57 Flintstone Dr Pittsfield, MA||$232K||4||2.5||1,777|
|56 Flintstone Dr Pittsfield, MA||$213K||3||2.5||1,276|
|806 Williams St Pittsfield, MA||$215K||2||1.5||1,477|
|18 Bellmore Dr Pittsfield, MA||$237K||3||3||2,237|
|25 Bellmore Dr Pittsfield, MA||$224K||3||2.5||1,594|
|51 Ann Dr Pittsfield, MA||$332K||3||2.5||2,693|
|24 Rockland Dr Pittsfield, MA||$210K||3||2.5||1,152|
|39 Ann Dr Pittsfield, MA||$234K||3||2||1,690|
|19 Rockland Dr Pittsfield, MA||$249K||4||2.5||2,496|
Nearby Schools in Pittsfield
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.3 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.