A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Multi Family
- Built in 1991
- Views: 1,818 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $156,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $175
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 1 space
- 2nd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ None, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 21-25 Years, Appliances \ All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Appliances \ Oven/Range, Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ No, Common Area Amenities \ Pool-Outdoors, DiningRoom, Disability Access and/or Equipped \ No, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Equipment \ CO Detectors, Equipment \ TV-Cable, Exterior Building Type \ Cedar, Exterior Property Features \ End Unit, Heating system: ForcedAir, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Closet, Kitchen Window Treatments (Y/N) \ None, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Lot Description \ Common Grounds, Management \ Manager Off-site, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ None, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, On-Site Maintenance, Other Information \ None, Parking On-Site \ Yes, Parking Ownership \ Owned, Parking Type \ Space/s, Parking \ Assigned Spaces, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Pets Allowed (Y/N) \ Yes, Post Directional \ West, Property Type \ Residential Rental, Roof Type \ Asphalt/Glass (Shingles), Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Status \ Active, Type of House \ Condo, Type of Rental Property \ Attached, Window Coverings
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 889 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 0831419110
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 69072609
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $60-168K.
Market guideZillow predicts 60565 home values will fall 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.1% fall for Naperville as a whole. Among 60565 homes, this home is valued 66.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60565, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.2% lower than in Naperville, and 82.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60565 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Naperville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60565 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (21)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 35 Foxcroft Rd|
Nearby Schools in Naperville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.