This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1943
- Views: 1,683 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $189,000
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,087 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 0072133
- Zillow Home ID: 59056239
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $134-200K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06010 home values will decrease 0% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Bristol as a whole. Among 06010 homes, this home is valued 7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% higher than in Bristol, and 98.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06010 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bristol.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06010 home values.
|30 Garfield Rd Bristol, CT||$161K||3||1||1,160|
|43 Garfield Rd Bristol, CT||$155K||3||1||1,009|
|36 Garfield Rd Bristol, CT||$159K||3||1||1,086|
|27 Garfield Rd Bristol, CT||$155K||2||1||1,009|
|44 Garfield Rd Bristol, CT||$157K||4||2||1,021|
|49 Garfield Rd Bristol, CT||$171K||3||2||1,444|
|19 Garfield Rd Bristol, CT||$171K||4||1.5||1,468|
|24 Garfield Rd Bristol, CT||$144K||2||1.5||1,009|
|52 Garfield Rd Bristol, CT||$167K||3||1||1,297|
|55 Garfield Rd Bristol, CT||$159K||3||1||1,189|
|38 Stonecrest Dr Bristol, CT||$164K||3||1.5||1,484|
|13 Knox Pl Bristol, CT||$162K||3||1||1,040|
|58 Garfield Rd Bristol, CT||$154K||3||2||1,009|
|21 Knox Pl Bristol, CT||$158K||2||1||1,040|
|3 Garfield Rd Bristol, CT||$158K||4||1||1,148|
|46 Stonecrest Dr Bristol, CT||$150K||3||1||1,009|
|63 Garfield Rd Bristol, CT||$164K||2||1.5||1,301|
|56 Stonecrest Dr Bristol, CT||$145K||3||1||972|
|12 Garfield Rd Bristol, CT||$129K||2||1||696|
|66 Garfield Rd Bristol, CT||$172K||3||2||1,543|
Nearby Schools in Bristol
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!