35 Green St, Woburn, MA 018013 beds, 2 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1890
- 18 days on Zillow
- Last sold: May 1994 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $200
- MLS #: 71699705
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Microwave, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Microwave, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ Yes, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Owner, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Tile Floor, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Walk-Up Attic, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family - 2 Units Up/Down, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Office/Den, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Parcel #: M:59 B:14 L:05 U:00
- Zillow Home ID: 56388845
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 35 Green Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01801 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Woburn, and 70.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01801 home values.
- 37 Green St Woburn, MA$356K321,350
- 33 Green St Woburn, MA$419K421,938
- 6 Oxford Pl Woburn, MA$334K32.51,753
- 55 Garfield Ave Woburn, MA$438K432,136
- 34 Green St Woburn, MA$383K521,432
- 36 Green St Woburn, MA$375K421,822
- 64 Garfield Ave Woburn, MA$269K21936
- 32 Green St Woburn, MA$373K321,888
- 56 Mount Pleasant St Woburn, MA$402K31.52,061
- 50 Mount Pleasant St Woburn, MA$461K733,219
- 28 Green St Woburn, MA$373K422,144
- 39 Green St Woburn, MA$350K311,418
- 3 Oxford Pl Woburn, MA$488K522,230
- 57 Garfield Ave Woburn, MA$382K31.51,716
- 1 Oxford Pl Woburn, MA$313K311,346
- 46 Mount Pleasant St Woburn, MA$306K321,224
- 38 Green St Woburn, MA$455K43.52,238
- 49 Garfield Ave Woburn, MA$572K623,246
- 42 Mount Pleasant St Woburn, MA$317K211,300
- 4 Porter St Woburn, MA$264K311,224
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!