35 Hartland Ct, Pooler, GA 313223 beds, 2 baths, 1,353 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,970 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 9 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $95,000
- Price/sqft: $70
- MLS #: 126620
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,353 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 21016C01010
- Zillow Home ID: 70051454
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 35 Hartland Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31322 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 40.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 76.2% higher than in Savannah, and 44.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31322 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Savannah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31322 home values.
- 33 Hartland Ct Pooler, GA$144K321,504
- 31 Hartland Ct Pooler, GA$134K321,307
- 34 Hartland Ct Pooler, GA$158K32.52,121
- 29 Hartland Ct Pooler, GA$142K42.51,714
- 113 Archwood Dr Pooler, GA$151K32.51,963
- 27 Hartland Ct Pooler, GA$144K321,373
- 120 Archwood Dr Pooler, GA$150K331,800
- 30 Hartland Ct Pooler, GA$148K231,392
- 111 Archwood Dr Pooler, GA$129K321,291
- 25 Hartland Ct Pooler, GA$136K321,380
- 118 Archwood Dr Pooler, GA$151K42.51,714
- 28 Hartland Ct Pooler, GA$126K321,287
- 109 Archwood Dr Pooler, GA$151K42.51,599
- 23 Hartland Ct Pooler, GA$145K321,389
- 116 Archwood Dr Pooler, GA$147K321,400
- 26 Hartland Ct Pooler, GA$136K321,356
- 107 Archwood Dr Pooler, GA$137K321,345
- 21 Hartland Ct Pooler, GA$139K321,373
- 114 Archwood Dr Pooler, GA$97K321,291
- 9 Twin Oaks Pl Pooler, GA$144K321,324
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.