- Lot: 2.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Views: 3,792 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $525,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $121
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 2nd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Skylight, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 3rd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Skylight, 4th Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 4th Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 4th Bedroom Description \ Skylight, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Breakfast Room, Additional Room Type \ Laundry, Additional Room Type \ Loft, Additional Room Type \ Mudroom, Additional Room Type \ Office, Appliances Included \ Central Vac, Appliances Included \ Compactor, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Family Rm/Den Description \ Ceiling Fan, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Nook, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Subdivision, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Skylight, Master Bedroom Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Library, Other Room 2 Description \ Den, Porch Type \ No Porch, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,353 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 00304400
- Zillow Home ID: 57886746
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $290-540K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06524 home values will decrease 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.7% fall for Bethany as a whole. Among 06524 homes, this home is valued 66.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 21.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06524, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Bethany, and 65.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06524 home values.
|49 Judd Hill Rd Bethany, CT||$728K||4||5.5||4,888|
|23 Judd Hill Rd Bethany, CT||$566K||4||3.5||4,300|
|36 Judd Hill Rd Bethany, CT||$564K||4||3.5||3,890|
|32 Judd Hill Rd Bethany, CT||$660K||4||4||4,457|
|27 Tuttle Ct Bethany, CT||$230K||4||2||1,620|
|41 Tuttle Ct Bethany, CT||$339K||4||2.5||2,176|
|33 Tuttle Ct Bethany, CT||$293K||3||2||1,874|
|24 Judd Hill Rd Bethany, CT||$598K||4||5||4,364|
|21 Tuttle Ct Bethany, CT||$222K||3||1.75||1,248|
|51 Judd Hill Rd Bethany, CT||$744K||4||4.5||4,795|
|49 Tuttle Ct Bethany, CT||$336K||3||2.5||2,211|
|48-L3A Judd Hill Rd Bethany, CT||--||Studio||--||100,188|
|48 Judd Hill Rd Bethany, CT||--||Studio||--||100,188|
|56 Tuttle Ct Bethany, CT||$269K||3||2||1,368|
|817 Amity Rd Bethany, CT||$403K||4||3||2,684|
|18 Tuttle Ct Bethany, CT||$256K||3||2||1,295|
|15 Tuttle Ct Bethany, CT||$277K||3||2||1,721|
|32 Tuttle Ct Bethany, CT||$361K||5||3||1,950|
|825 Amity Rd Bethany, CT||$278K||3||2.5||1,942|
|66 Tuttle Ct Bethany, CT||$357K||5||3||2,448|
Nearby Schools in Bethany
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!