35 Kilbeggan Grn, Baltimore, MD 212362 beds, 3 baths, 1,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,104 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $192,500
- Price/sqft: $172
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 270 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,120 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 112000010627
- Zillow Home ID: 36224900
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 35 Kilbeggan Grn
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 21236, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% higher than in Nottingham, and 15.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 21236 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nottingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21236 home values.
- 1 Kilbeggan Grn Baltimore, MD$176K--1.51,160
- 3 Kilbeggan Grn Baltimore, MD$184K32.51,120
- 6 Kilbeggan Grn Baltimore, MD$171K--1.51,120
- 8 Kilbeggan Grn Baltimore, MD$192K--2.51,160
- 9 Kilbeggan Grn Baltimore, MD$187K31.51,160
- 11 Kilbeggan Grn Baltimore, MD$190K31.51,160
- 13 Kilbeggan Grn Baltimore, MD$183K221,120
- 15 Kilbeggan Grn Baltimore, MD$188K31.51,390
- 17 Kilbeggan Grn Baltimore, MD$188K--21,160
- Kilbeggan Grn Baltimore, MD$177K--1.51,120
- 8819 Ridgelys Choice Dr Baltimore, MD$256K--21,752
- 8817 Ridgelys Choice Dr Baltimore, MD$238K--11,500
- 8815 Ridgelys Choice Dr Baltimore, MD$235K431,080
- 2 Cavan Grn Baltimore, MD$195K321,160
- 8813 Ridgelys Choice Dr Baltimore, MD$305K--2.52,026
- 4 Cavan Grn Baltimore, MD$190K22.51,120
- 13 Cavan Grn Nottingham, MD$186K--11,120
- 1 Cavan Grn Baltimore, MD$197K--31,160
- 8809 Ridgelys Choice Dr Baltimore, MD$306K--2.51,968
- 3 Cavan Grn Baltimore, MD$188K--21,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.