- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $65,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $60
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,088 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 0072958
- Zillow Home ID: 59056259
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $107-152K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06010 home values will decrease 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.1% decrease for Bristol as a whole. Among 06010 homes, this home is valued 23% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 53.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% greater than in Bristol, and 35.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06010 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bristol.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06010 home values.
|38 Lawndale Ave Bristol, CT||$161K||4||2||1,677|
|28 Lawndale Ave Bristol, CT||$134K||3||2||1,346|
|45 Lawndale Ave Bristol, CT||$119K||4||1||1,030|
|25 Lawndale Ave Bristol, CT||$184K||5||3||2,725|
|44 Lawndale Ave Bristol, CT||$142K||2||2||1,301|
|19 Lawndale Ave Bristol, CT||$130K||4||2||1,380|
|38 Atkins Ave Bristol, CT||$156K||3||3.5||1,590|
|49 Lawndale Ave Bristol, CT||$180K||4||2||2,518|
|30 Atkins Ave Bristol, CT||$131K||3||2||1,354|
|34 Atkins Ave Bristol, CT||$110K||2||1||905|
|52 Lawndale Ave Bristol, CT||$149K||1||1||1,644|
|38 Atkins Ave Bristol, CT||$167K||3||1.5||1,590|
|Atkins Ave Bristol, CT||$122K||4||1||1,093|
|24 Atkins Ave Bristol, CT||$122K||4||1||1,093|
|42 Atkins Ave Bristol, CT||$158K||2||2||1,830|
|33 Atkins Ave Bristol, CT||$128K||3||1||1,242|
|37 Atkins Ave Bristol, CT||$116K||2||1||891|
|29 Atkins Ave Bristol, CT||$124K||2||1||1,100|
|53 Lawndale Ave Bristol, CT||$128K||2||1.5||1,022|
|27 Atkins Ave Bristol, CT||$130K||2||1||1,100|
Nearby Schools in Bristol
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!