35 Lawson Ln, Ridgefield, CT 068771 bed, 1 bath, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: None
- Parking: Carport
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $128
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: M:E14 B:0594
- Zillow Home ID: 57344387
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 35 Lawson Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06877, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.7% lower than in Town of Ridgefield, and 103.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06877 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Ridgefield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06877 home values.
- 36 Lawson Ln Ridgefield, CT$152K11940
- 69 Lawson Ln Ridgefield, CT$166K211,148
- 34 Lawson Ln UNIT 34 Ridgefield, CT$144K11920
- 38 Lawson Ln UNIT 38 Ridgefield, CT$174K211,148
- 32 Lawson Ln Ridgefield, CT$166K211,148
- 63 Lawson Ln Ridgefield, CT$254K221,435
- 77 Lawson Ln Ridgefield, CT$144K11920
- 31 Lawson Ln # 31 Ridgefield, CT$250K211,148
- 31 Lawson Ln Ridgefield, CT$190K21986
- 39 Lawson Ln Ridgefield, CT$169K211,148
- 40 Lawson Ln Ridgefield, CT$183K21986
- 3 Lawson Ln Ridgefield, CT$178K211,148
- 30 Lawson Ln Ridgefield, CT$190K211,148
- 41 Lawson Ln Ridgefield, CT$148K11920
- 1 Lawson Ln Ridgefield, CT$175K211,148
- 83 Lawson Ln UNIT 83 Ridgefield, CT$169K211,148
- 5 Lawson Ln Ridgefield, CT$182K211,148
- 127 Olcott Way Ridgefield, CT$165K11793
- 42 Lawson Ln Ridgefield, CT$146K11920
- 44 Lawson Ln Ridgefield, CT$137K11920
Nearby Schools in Town of Ridgefield
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292