This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Views: 4,916 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jul 1986 for $56,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: 360 sqft
- View: City, Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Basement - Full, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Guest Quarters, Additional Rooms \ Loft, Additional Rooms \ Separate Unit/ Apartment, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vacuum - Central, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Marble, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Foundation \ Foundation Moisture Barrier, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerators - 2+, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Down, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Bay, View \ City Lights, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains, View \ Ocean, Water \ Heater - Electric, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,906 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: 001932029000
- Zillow Home ID: 19311821
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.2-1.98M.
Market guideZillow predicts 93940 home values will increase 5.8% next year, compared to a 5.5% rise for Monterey as a whole. Among 93940 homes, this home is valued 144.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 20.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.1% less than in Monterey, and 72.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
|29 Linda Vista Dr Monterey, CA||$984K||3||2.5||2,986|
|39 Linda Vista Dr Monterey, CA||$1.27M||6||4||3,380|
|134 Monte Vista Dr Monterey, CA||$1.03M||3||2||1,550|
|128 Monte Vista Dr Monterey, CA||$729K||3||1.5||1,979|
|36 Linda Vista Dr Monterey, CA||$1.06M||3||2||1,820|
|25 Linda Vista Dr Monterey, CA||$719K||3||2||1,883|
|30 Linda Vista Dr Monterey, CA||$797K||4||3||2,355|
|126 Monte Vista Dr Monterey, CA||$556K||2||2||1,150|
|41 Linda Vista Dr Monterey, CA||$1.13M||4||2||3,324|
|27 Linda Vista Pl Monterey, CA||$676K||2||2||1,583|
|138 Monte Vista Dr Monterey, CA||$879K||4||2||2,460|
|28 Linda Vista Dr Monterey, CA||$644K||3||3||1,364|
|21 Linda Vista Dr Monterey, CA||$718K||4||3||1,770|
|122 Monte Vista Dr Monterey, CA||$891K||3||2.5||2,556|
|31 Linda Vista Pl Monterey, CA||$771K||3||2||2,179|
|21 Linda Vista Pl Monterey, CA||$689K||2||2||1,580|
|5 Linda Vista Pl Monterey, CA||$689K||3||2||1,594|
|129 Monte Vista Dr Monterey, CA||$713K||3||3||1,805|
|11 Linda Vista Pl Monterey, CA||$653K||3||2||1,585|
|45 Linda Vista Dr Monterey, CA||$509K||2||1||950|
Nearby Schools in Monterey
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!