35 Lyng St, Dartmouth, MA 027471 bed, 1 bath, 696 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $154,800
- Price/sqft: $222
- BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COOLING \ None, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 696 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0168 B:0074 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 55973068
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 35 Lyng Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02747 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.4% lower than in Smith Mills, and 74.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02747 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Smith Mills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02747 home values.
- 42 Mccormick St Dartmouth, MA$267K321,664
- 38 Mccordick Ave East Bridgewater, MA$701K33.52,578
- 34 Lyng St Dartmouth, MA$210K421,528
- 38 Mccormick St Dartmouth, MA$167K21737
- 12 Carrollton Ave Dartmouth, MA$207K321,332
- 39 Lyng St Dartmouth, MA$161K11672
- 38 Lyng St Dartmouth, MA$265K311,543
- 40 Mccormick St Dartmouth, MA$166K21737
- 14 Carrollton Ave Dartmouth, MA$297K422,216
- 37 Robert St Dartmouth, MA$174K21816
- 32 Lyng St Dartmouth, MA$207K321,805
- 37 Mccormick St Dartmouth, MA$207K31.51,248
- 37 Mccordick Ave East Bridgewater, MA$742K32.52,944
- 35 Robert St Dartmouth, MA$161K21918
- 39 Robert St Dartmouth, MA$170K21727
- 11 Carrollton Ave Dartmouth, MA$155K311,444
- 35 Mccormick St Dartmouth, MA$197K321,670
- 6 Carrollton Ave Dartmouth, MA$216K311,367
- 41 Mccormick St Dartmouth, MA$177K411,476
- 15 Ryder St Dartmouth, MA$250K421,382
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.