- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
35 Mcclure Pl, Fall River, MA 027204 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,174 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: May 2012 for $195,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,174 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0O-06 B:0000 L:0027
- Zillow Home ID: 55984861
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 35 Mcclure Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02720 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 14.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.1% less than in Fall River, and 41.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02720 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02720 home values.
- High St Fall River, MA$217K622,280
- 420 Pearce St Fall River, MA$189K31.51,560
- 380 Belmont St Fall River, MA$175K41.51,372
- 400 Belmont St Fall River, MA$242K733,005
- 36 Mcclure Pl # 2 Fall River, MA$215K21--
- 36 Mcclure Pl Fall River, MA$202K732,806
- 404 Pearce St Fall River, MA$251K934,053
- 28 Mcclure Pl Fall River, MA$188K633,060
- 28 Mcclure Pl # 2 Fall River, MA$184K21--
- 366 Belmont St Fall River, MA$262K934,398
- 410 Belmont St Fall River, MA$221K41.52,410
- 22 Mcclure Pl Fall River, MA$168K31.51,656
- 979 High St Fall River, MA$243K623,472
- 971 High St Fall River, MA$174K622,322
- 414 Belmont St Fall River, MA$211K622,724
- 961 High St Fall River, MA$252K933,987
- 995 High St Fall River, MA$261K934,248
- 949 High St Fall River, MA$258K934,619
- 1005 High St Fall River, MA$227K833,325
- 425 Pearce St Fall River, MA$212K41.51,896
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!