35 Middle StUNIT 35B, South Boston, MA 02127
Sold on 4/1/13: $585,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Condo:1,850 sq ft
- Lot:1,850 sqft
- Year Built:2008
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $585,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow249
- Parcel #W:07 P:00220 S:016
- Room Count5
- # Stories3.0
- Zillow Home ID90137249
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$594,594||$547K – $630K||+$6,204||$321||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,203/mo||$2.1K – $3.9K/mo||+$11||$1.73||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts South Boston home values will increase 3.6% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South Boston homes, this home is valued 34.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.9% less than in Boston, and 72.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South Boston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Boston home values.
Neighborhood for 35 Middle Street UNIT 35B
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Perkins Elementary (assigned) K-5 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- UP Academy Charter School of Boston (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- James Condon Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Clap Innovation School (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Monument High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Excel High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Odyssey High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005