This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Views: 2,166 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $315,000
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Finished, Basement \ Full, Basement \ Interior Stairs, Basement \ Walk Out, Basement Y/N \ Yes, Bedroom 1 Level \ 2, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Bedroom 3 Level \ 2, Construction \ Existing, Construction \ Wood Frame, Dining Room Level \ 2, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st Floor 3/4 Bathrm, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st Floor Bedroom, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st Flr Low-Pile Carpet, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ 200 Amp, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), EquipmentAndAppliances \ CO Detector, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dishwasher, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Disposal, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dryer, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Radon Mitigation, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Electric, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Smoke Detector, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Trash Compactor, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Washer, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Wood Stove, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Features CF \ Deck, Exterior Features CF \ Other, Exterior Features CF \ Out Building, Exterior Features CF \ Pool-In Ground, Exterior Features CF \ Window Screens, Family Room Level \ 1, Flood Zone \ Unknown, Floors CF \ Carpet, Floors CF \ Ceramic Tile, Floors CF \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete, Garage Location \ Attached, GarageAndParking \ 2 Parking Spaces, GarageAndParking \ Attached, GarageAndParking \ Direct Entry, HeatFuel \ Oil, HeatFuel \ Wood, HeatingAndCooling \ Baseboard, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Water, Interior Features CF \ 1 Fireplace, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Features CF \ Cable, Interior Features CF \ Cable Internet, Interior Features CF \ Den/Office, Interior Features CF \ Dining Area, Interior Features CF \ Eat-in Kitchen, Interior Features CF \ Family Room, Interior Features CF \ Fireplace-Wood, Interior Features CF \ Formal Dining Room, Interior Features CF \ Hearth, Interior Features CF \ Laundry Hook-ups, Interior Features CF \ Living Room, Interior Features CF \ Master BR with BA, Interior Features CF \ Recreation, Interior Features CF \ Skylight, Kitchen Level \ 2, Living Room Level \ 2, LotDescription \ Country Setting, LotDescription \ Landscaped, LotDescription \ Level, New Construction Y/N \ Existing, Number Stories \ 2, Office Level \ 1, Property Type \ Residential, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Standing Seam, Sewer \ Leach Field, Sewer \ Private, StreetType \ Rd, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water CF \ Drilled Well, WaterHeater \ Off Boiler
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,932 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: LBAN M:161 B:47 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 92846149
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $232-489K.
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will fall 0.5% next year. Among 03766 homes, this home is valued 73.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 23.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03766, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% greater than in Lebanon, and 91.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03766 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lebanon.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|36 Moss Rd Lebanon, NH||$238K||3||1.5||1,789|
|31 Moss Rd Lebanon, NH||$261K||3||2.5||2,176|
|30 Moss Rd Lebanon, NH||$234K||3||1.5||1,703|
|41 Moss Rd Lebanon, NH||$233K||3||1.5||1,573|
|25 Moss Rd Lebanon, NH||$213K||3||2||1,482|
|19 Moss Rd Lebanon, NH||$234K||2||1||1,818|
|15 Moss Rd Lebanon, NH||$272K||4||2.5||2,292|
|16 Moss Rd Lebanon, NH||$275K||3||3||2,575|
|21 Foliage View Rd Lebanon, NH||$207K||3||2||1,482|
|27 Foliage View Rd Lebanon, NH||$254K||4||2||1,921|
|7 Moss Rd Lebanon, NH||$329K||4||2.5||2,771|
|8 Moss Rd Lebanon, NH||$323K||3||3||3,064|
|15 Foliage View Rd Lebanon, NH||$255K||4||2||1,920|
|33 Foliage View Rd Lebanon, NH||$250K||3||2||1,937|
|11 Foliage View Rd Lebanon, NH||$279K||3||2||1,924|
|36 Foliage View Rd Lebanon, NH||$282K||4||2.5||2,412|
|10 Foliage View Rd Lebanon, NH||$307K||4||2.5||2,448|
|217 Poverty Ln Lebanon, NH||$247K||4||2||1,898|
|223 Poverty Ln Lebanon, NH||$437K||3||3.5||2,842|
|42 Foliage View Rd Lebanon, NH||$256K||3||2||1,404|
Nearby Schools in Lebanon
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!